Thursday, March 3, 2011

To be clear

I just want to be as clear as possible, I'm neither Republican nor Democrat.  My alliance is to the politician not the party.  Democrats have had the majority of power for the last 6 years and failed to do anything with it.  Under their majority rule, banks failed the American people. Big Wallstreet business were bailed out of debt, and kept in operation to continue screwing over the middle class worker.
It happened on the Democratic watch and it burns me up when I hear that Republics are largely to blame for it.  Dems had 6 solid years to make significant changes and didn't.

Republicans as a majority scare me.  With party leaders like Bachman, Gingrich, and Palin we probably should be.  I could care less if religion is the carrot at the end of your purpose of life stick.  However, its not a guarantee that your decision making is correct nor a guarantee on character.  How many times do we have to see big religious or faith keeping politicians fall from grace before we learn that its a money or vote making gimmick?

The poster I posted earlier is meant more or less to show the sheer number of dollars being spent.  What the Koch brothers are doing, IS completely legal.  If we really buy into the idea that Gov. Walker is doing this to better your life and mine, think again. As is always true, follow the money trail and you'll find the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment